Launch of ACA-CG2 Course
The CG2 (virtual) is now open to all students who have completed the VM1 class! The hands on part of this class will still be restricted to those who have completed all VM1, VM2, VM3, and VM4 classes.
Having a more detailed understanding of the physiology and function of the small intestines is going to AMAZE you.
Keep in mind, the goal in going over these details is not to create physiologists out of you but rather to leave you in a little bit of awe at the absolute brilliance of this structure. Armed with a deeper understanding will empower you so that when you place your hands on your patients small intestines…your hands themselves will be “educated”.
- May 14, 2022 - Launch of all CG2 modules (Stomach, Liver and Gallbladder). You will have full, free-roam access (no quizzes).
- May 28, 2022 - Last day to receive a refund if you feel this virtual format is not your cup-of-tea.
- June 11, 2022 - Prep-access begins. You will be switched to a structured access to the information with short quizzes to check your progress.
- July 9, 2022 - Webinar #1 (Duodenum & Small Intestines) (2:00PM Pacific Standard Time in the US, which is 10:00PM in London and 9:00AM (Sunday) in Sydney, Australia. The webinar will be recorded in case you miss it.
- August 27, 2022 - Webinar #2 (Colon) (2:00PM Pacific Standard Time in the US, which is 10:00PM in London and 9:00AM (Sunday) in Sydney, Australia. The webinar will be recorded in case you miss it.
- September 20-21, 2024 - Hands on class (Florida)
If you are a Serious and have taken the ACA-CG2 class in the past you will have access to TONs of new information that will take your manual therapy practice to a whole new level.
If you are a Committed subscriber you will have access to ALL ACA classes ...once they are launched (as long as you have taken the BI prerequisites).
How to REGISTER...
Here is the link if you would like to register for this exciting new seminar.