5 MORE questions you may have regarding COVID-19 & this pandemic!
Question #6 - I've already been infected and so can't get this again, or am I wrong? The simple answer is YES, unfortunatly you are sadly wrong. Understanding why this is simply not true may just save your life.
Question #7 - What's the big deal...isn't this pandemic almost over? All you need to do is read your local newspaper to know that, where once a community was able to get the number of infections to zero they are now, or soon will be, raging out of control.
Question #8 - I don't know anyone who has even been infected, let alone died from this virus. Is it even a "real" issue? A recent Pew survey found that more than half of Americans say they know someone who has been hospitalized or died due to Covid-19. And Dr. Osterholm has been quoted as saying; "Everyone will know someone who has suffered and died from this virus."
Question #9 - This is no longer an issue in my part of the world so, why should I be concerned? This is a global pandemic and every part of the world has been affected. All you need to do is take a stroll down the halls of your local hospital and look into the exhausted, burned-out eyes of the nurses and doctors who are putting their lives on the line every single day to keep us alive. This pandemic is FAR from over.
Question #10 - Eventually this virus will end and we will all get back to normal, or am I missing something here? Understanding the increased frequency of these viral pathogens will help you and your family navigate what seems to be an "uncertain" future, when in fact....it is not so uncertain. Sadly, we WILL see more of these and maybe sooner than you think. Equipped with an understanding of this virus' life cycle will help you to understand why it is that this virus is not going to go away.
If you choose only to look at some of the facts regarding this virus and pandemic you may very well be inviting an uncertain future for you and your family.
Throughout my discussions I have strived tirelessly to remain as unbiased as possibly. My goal has been to scour the literature for the most important bits of information that will help us.
I will be presenting the information in a way that helps to shed light not only on what we are dealing with present day but also where this has likely come from, why have we come to this place in time, and what is the best way to navigate forward.
For all subscribing Members?
Subscribing members have access to seven DETAILED episodes with another eight DETAILED episodes on the way!
Reproduction and distribution of this presentation without written permission from Dr. Mariotti is strictly prohibited!
How to REGISTER...
Here is the link if you would like to register for this exciting new seminar.
Understanding COVID-19 and its Effects on the Body
An unbiased, science-based analysis of
how we have come to this place in time,
and how we might navigate through it.
- An overview of the immune system - this is important for us to truly understand how this virus affects the body and how tricky this virus really is.
- SARS-CoV-2 Viral transmission - You may be surprised to learn the tricks this virus has up its sleeve.
- How SARS-CoV-2 gets into the body - It is not as obvious as you might think.
- Immune Response to the virus & cytokine storm - Understanding how this virus damages the body is essential.
- The many faces of COVID - Why do we see so many different ways that people will respond to this virus. And if you have been infected with only a mild infection are you out of woods?
- Viral pathogenicity and life cycle - SARS-CoV-2 has broken some of the rules we thought we knew. The game has changed. Understanding how the virus does what it does will help us in understanding the future.
- Herd immunity, vaccines and potential conventional treatments - You will learn heaps about vaccines to help empower you in your choices.
- How SARS-CoV-2 affects the organs; lungs, heart, liver/gallbladder, intestines, kidneys, brain, ovaries and testes - Although there are some common themes this virus wrecks havoc with our internal organs in some unique ways.
- And what about this Long-Haul syndrome we keep hearing about? - What’s really going on?
- What’s the future look like?
- Finally, we will end with a guided mediation on “Building Compassion” - I think all of us can agree that we need a more compassionate world….and it starts with each of us.